Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Around the Sound 2

Midweek, and here are some pictures I've clicked in the last couple weeks.  Some of these were taken with my camera, and some were my iPhone.
To start out with, I had taken the ferry over to visit my Mom a couple weeks ago and it was really windy, whipping the sea into white caps.  I don't see that very often.


Mount Baker from the Edmonds Ferry:

At the end of the day, at my Mom's cabin I was treated to a lovely sunset against Mt Rainier:

This eagle is a regular visitor at the Edmonds Offleash Dog Park:

Here is a spunky Polish rooster I saw at the Bothell Country Village:

And I totally love this view of the Space Needle.  I had actually made a wrong turn, so it was an unplanned visit to Seattle.  Then, stuck at a red light, I saw the Needle peeking over these buildings against the blue sky:

No comments:

Post a Comment